Precautionary Measures We’re Taking In Response To COVID-19
Emergency plumbing needs can arise at any time—even during these times of crisis. We understand that you might require our plumbing services for unforeseen issues that come in the near future and the coming weeks. And we’re always here to help.
We remain committed to providing 24/7 emergency services to all our clients in the northern Texas region. As always, the safety of our customers and employees is top priority.
That’s why we’ve taken some company-wide measures to minimize risks and increase the well-being of our community.
Safe Plumbing Practices During COVID-19 Crisis
While this isn’t an exhaustive list, it covers the broad strokes of our new COVID-19 response policy:
- We’re continuously monitoring the news for the latest information. We stay updated on guidelines published by reliable sources such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC) and the World Health Organization(WHO).
- We’ve established additional safety and cleaning protocols in our offices. These include the following:
- All tools, equipment, vehicles and personal protective equipment (PPE) are cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- All offices and high-traffic areas are sanitized on a regular schedule.
- All staff and technicians will minimize contact. For example, by not shaking hands. There will be no direct contact with clients.
- Our technicians have been trained to follow strict precautionary procedures when on the job. These are designed to enhance the safety of our customers and our team:
- Every employee will wear PPE including face masks, gloves, and shoe covers.
- Before entering any home, they will ask customers if they’re experiencing any symptoms.
- Ensuring zero direct contact with clients to avoid the risk of transmission.
- During every job, our plumbers will use a new drop cloth.
- All our employees are trained based on CDC guidelines regarding COVID-19. They are aware of the symptoms and have been instructed to stay at home and monitor their health in case these symptoms emerge.
- Before dispatching any teams, we conduct a preliminary screening of the customer’s home on call. This is in line with the CDC’s quarantine guidelines and helps ensure that employees stay safe.
Emergency Plumbing Services During the Coronavirus Pandemic
If you’re experiencing plumbing issues or want to schedule an inspection, Pro Serve Plumbing offers emergency 24/7 plumbing services to clients in Aledo, TX. Our licensed plumbers excel at providing reliable services while maintaining the highest standards of safety and excellence.
Call us now at 1-817-244-0614 for all your plumbing related needs.