Tankless Heaters & Tank Type Heaters Installation and Repair in Fort Worh
In the average American home, the water heater is the third-biggest consumer of energy. Considering this fact, it makes sense to have the most energy-efficient system possible. However, high-efficiency comes with an initial cost that many homeowners aren’t prepared to pay. If you’re building a new home or thinking of replacing your current home’s old water heater, you’re likely comparing tankless water heaters and conventional tank-type water heaters. Our selection is made up of the most advanced and affordably priced conventional and tankless water heaters in Fort Worth. For help making the right decision for your home, call upon the Fort Worth plumbing experts at Pro Serve Plumbing. We are the premier water heater repair and installation service in Ft Worth TX, having served its community for over 15 years. Additionally, if you are in need a courteous and professional plumber in Ft Worth for your home or business call us today! Don’t miss our great services.
Tankless Water Heaters
Instead of storing a steady supply of hot water in a tank, tankless water heaters instantly heat water the moment it’s called for. These water heaters are more expensive than conventional models, but provide a number of excellent benefits.
- Energy Efficiency: Conventional water heaters are always burning energy to heat water—even when you aren’t using it. Tankless models, on the other hand, only heat water on demand, helping cut down on energy costs. Our experts provide the most convenient and sustainable tankless water heaters in the Fort Worth and surrounding area.
- Long Lifespan: Tankless water heaters often last upwards of 20 years, while conventional tank-type models only last about 10-15. Tankless models have easily replaceable parts, whereas conventional models often need to be replaced completely. Investing in a tankless water heater from our Ft Worth outlet will allow you to save money in energy costs and water heater repair costs.
- Minimal Space Requirement: Tankless water heaters take up a lot less space than conventional models. If you want a little more space in your home’s utility area, going tankless is a good idea
Conventional Water Heaters
While tankless water heaters are becoming more popular all the time, there are still plenty of reasons to buy a conventional tank-type model. Here’s a quick look at some of the benefits of staying with a conventional model.
- Low Price: When the time comes to replace your water heater, you probably aren’t looking for a big expense. With prices as low as $400, Tank-type water heaters are much more affordable than tankless models. Call one of our expert plumbers in Ft Worth to get an estimate and information on the different systems we offer.
- Simple Installation: More likely than not, your home was designed to accommodate a tank-type water heater. Installing a replacement unit shouldn’t require any costly retrofitting.
- Adaptability: Many people are hopping on the energy-efficiency bandwagon by incorporating solar energy into their water heating. Conventional tank-type models can be easily adapted to use solar energy.
For more information about different types of water heaters, or if your home or business requires a knowledgeable and professional plumber in Fort Worth call us today at 817-244-0614 or contact us. Our technicians are on call 24/7 to promptly serve all of your water heater repair needs in Ft Worth TX.